I have been tagged to do the following questions:
I’ve done one of these before so if you haven’t seen it, check it out here! My main goal with by followers and readers is to be friends with you guys! I want you to all feel comfortable talking with me about anything and everything. In order to do that, you need to get to know me as well! So I think these tags are an awesome way to do so. I answered some of these in my last about me post so bare with me here!
- Micaela Renee
- 20 years old (November 4)
- I don’t really have a best friend
- I have my ears pierced and also my cartilage
- I want another cartilage piercing… maybe 2. I also want my second piercing on my earlobe
- I don’t have any
- I do want a few tattoos but my dad is against it so I’d have to hide it which I’m not too keen on. But I have a lot of ideas about what I would want but not sure I would actually get these if it really came down to it. I’m in love with astronomy so I would want to get my zodiac sign as a constellation and also maybe a little moon. I’m a total night owl and love the moon, they’re all over my room. I also want a butterfly for several reasons that would be a whole different post all on its own. I also would want the Peter Pan stars… you know the second star to the right? So basically I want the entirety of space on my body haha
- I have so many blogs its impossible to just pick one. I go to different ones for different things but I really like @gypsea_lust on Instagram. She is literally living the most fulfilling life travel-wise. I really enjoy all her pictures and I like to live vicariously through her
- Its pretty simple, nothing philosophical or deep. I just love cats and coffee hahaha
- Fleetwood Mac… I know they aren’t new or anything but I love them and Stevie Nicks
- I have so many favorite movies and I could list so many from different genres. I guess my main favorites though are Silence of the Lambs and Good Will Hunting. I have so many favorites though if I’m being honest.
- I am very shy when you first meet me but once you get to know me and I become comfortable with you I’m the opposite
- I can be really negative. I try hard to be positive but sometimes I just shut down. I get very insecure and self-conscious and it can sort of make me pessimistic. Its rare but it happens.
- I have a good heart. I care about everyone in my life and everyone I come into contact with. I try to help everyone and try to make people see the amazing person they are despite what they might be feeling. I don’t tolerate behavior that negatively affects others and stand up for people (including myself) when I feel I need to.
- I still don’t know… is that bad?
- I’m very simple. My ideal first date would be a hike, movie, small adventure… I don’t like fancy restaurant dates, they put on a lot of unneeded pressure in my opinion. Like I said I’m very shy at first so something really intimate and formal just isn’t for me.
- People who lie, the word “moist” *cringe*, monkeys (they freak me out), feeling insecure, being taken advantage of, people who make me feel insecure, heartbreak (mine and others), etc.
- Chocolate, ice cream, coffee, baby animals…
I care too much about certain things, I sometimes let people walk all over me, I forgive easily or never forgive
- Okay I’m gonna go down this list and pick out the ones that pertain to me… Apiphobia (fear of bees), Coulrophobia (fear of clowns), and Emetophobia (fear of vomiting)
- Bad teachers, homework, and group projects
- Put-together, classy, romantic, can play an instrument, honest, selective, funny, kind/caring, has a sense of humor, confident
- Being put-together (putting effort into their appearance) and being caring
- Guys who are overly confident and have little respect for others
- The national animal of Scotland is a Unicorn
- “You don’t need a reason to help people”
- Nothing is coming to mind haha
- I don’t hate anyone. The way I see it, we all have our problems and pasts that makes us the person we are. We don’t know every detail about someone’s life or why someone is the way they are.
- Probably recently haha
- Honestly I think the 2 go hand-in-hand. I do value personality more than appearances but attraction in a possible relationship is important as well.